If required, we can arrange accommodation for students in Granada acting as intermediary, with the guarantee that it will be ready for your arrival.
General Conditions for the accommodation:
- The week’s stay begins on the Sunday before the start of the course and ends on the Saturday just after the end of it.
- Extra Nights: The price for extra nights (arrival before or departure after the established dates) depends on the type of accommodation.
- Accompanying Person: It is possible to come with an “accompanying person”, who does not wish to take part in any course but need accommodation. This person will pay for the accommodation he/she chooses + an extra (see price list) and can take part in all the extra activities organized by the school.
- Arrival time: About after 16.00 h
- Departure time: Before 12.00 h
- Every participant will receive all the necessary for the bed (pillow, sheets, blankets etc.) but not towels and products for personal hygiene.
- The average distance from the apartments to our school is about 15-20 minutes.
Instituto Mediterráneo Sol offers the following types of accommodation:
- Shared apartment: Our apartments are full equipped:
- Bedrooms have: bed, bedsheets, wardrobe, table and chair. Students just have to bring their own towels.
- Common areas:
- Living room with TV, DVD, TDT a place to sit and eat;
- Kitchen with fridge, washing machine, cooker/stove;
- Home Stay accommodation: half board (two meals: breakfast, lunch or dinner) or full board (three meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner), single or double room. A washing of clothes per week is included. Bedsheets are included and students just have to bring their own towels. It is necessary to include in the enrollment any kind of allergies, nutritional habits, if smoker or not etc.
- Hotel/Hostal and individual apartment booking: If required, Instituto Mediterráneo Sol can also arrange this kind of accommodation. Prices depend on requirements.