- Place: Instituto Mediterráneo Sol
- Starting dates: every Monday of the year (except from bank holidays)
- Duration: 2 weeks (4 lessons of 45 or 60 minutes per day)
- Maximum number of students per class: 8
- Classes timetable: Usually in the morning
- Price includes: Classes and certificate
- Formative level: From B1 (Basic)
- Formative field: All fields
- Scholarships: This scholarships are valid to receive Non-stop Formative Scholarships of the Erasmus + Teaching Staff.
Since 2010 iNMSOL has been offering a “Teacher Training Course” for non-native Comenius and Grundtvig teachers with a lot of participants coming from different European countries. This course is specifically designed for teachers in the field of junior and adult education and may qualify for European Key Action1 grant assistance with Erasmus + program.
OUR PIC NUMBER (PARTICIPANT IDENTIFICATION CODE) IS 946526292
AND OUR OID NUMBER (ORGANIZATION ID) IS E10112880
To know more about deadlines and how to ask for the scholarship, please contact your national agency.