Why study Spanish in an Associate or Accredited Centre of the Instituto Cervantes?
- Meet certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish.
- Meet the legal requirements for carrying out teaching activities.
- Have adequate teaching resources.
- Have a properly qualified and trained teaching team.
- Have a teaching plan guaranteeing satisfactory progress.
- Set a maximum number of students per class.
- Present publicity which reflects accurately the services offered.
- Outline course and supplementary services fees clearly.
The Cervantes Institute carries out periodic inspections and renews accreditation permits every three years.
Only Accredited and Associate Centers may use Instituto Cervantes logos.