Why to study Spanish in an Accredited Centre by the Instituto Cervantes?
Because Accredited Centers:
- Meet certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish.
- Meet the legal requirements for carrying out teaching activities.
- Have adequate teaching resources.
- Have a properly qualified and trained teaching team.
- Have a teaching plan guaranteeing satisfactory progress.
- Set a maximum number of students per class.
- Present publicity which reflects accurately the services offered.
- Outline course and supplementary services fees clearly.
The Instituto Cervantes carries out periodic inspections and renews accreditation permits every three years.
Only Accredited Centers may use Instituto Cervantes' logos.