Every week in Instituto Mediterráneo Sol we organize a program of cultural and recreational activities for our students, not only for those who participate in Language Courses, but also for those who take a Course for specific purposes, as in case of the Training Courses for Teachers of the Spanish.
This program favours, from one side, the learning of Spanish while it facilitates the cultural immersion of the participants themselves. For the participants in the Training Courses for Teachers of the Spanish as a Foreign Language, besides these two objectives, there is an additive value, as they can be part of the course program while they can also contribute with:
- Observations over the tutoring
- Segmented planning by levels
- Including in the Curricular Plan of the courses.
Some of the activities are free and others include payment.
- Workshops of History, Literature, Culture of Spain and Latin America
- Round tables about current world news.
- Workshops of short flms.
- Music workshop.
- Projections of Spanish cinema.
- Visit to Cuarto Real de Santo Domingo.
- Writing and glossary workshops.
- Visit at Albaicín and Sacromonte.
- Visit at the centre of the city and the neighbourhood of Realejo.
- Visit to the Carmen de los Mártires.
- Route based on Lorca at the centre of the city.
- Graffiti tour.
- Statue tour of the personalities most renowned of Granada.
- Visit to the Museo de los Tiros.
- Visit to the Museum of José Guerrero.
Paid activities (approximate prices):
- Visit to the House-Museum of Federico Garcia Lorca in
- Huerta de San Vicente: 6,00 € /student
- House-Museum of Fuente Vaqueros: 13 € / student
- Visit to the Monastery of Cartuja: 6,00 € / student
- Visit to the Monastery of San Jerónimo: 8,00 € / student
- Visit to the Cathedral and Capilla Real: 8,00 € / student
- Visit to the House-Museum of Manuel de Falla: 6,00€ / student
- Visit at the Alhambra and Generalife: 35,00 €/ student
- Visit to the science park and the Planetarium: 9,00 €/ student
- Visit to the Museum of Historic Memory of Andalusia: 8,00 € / student
- Assistance in a flamenco spectacle in Sacromonte: 20,00 – 25,00 €/ student,
- Route/taste of tapas: 14,00 €/ student. Includes 3 consumptions.
- Taste of churros con chocolate: 5,00 € /student
- Arab baths including bath and massage (15’) The activity lasts approximately 2 hours: 25,00 €/student
EXCURSIONS AND COMPLEMENTARY COURSES
The excursions and these courses are not being carried out by our teachers, but by professionals of each sector that guarantee the same quality.
- Seville: 59€*
- Cordoba: 53€*
- Costa Tropical/Pueblos Blancos: 44€*
- La Alpujarra: 42€*
- Marrakech: 195€*
- Ronda: 59€*
*Estimated prices. The price of the excursions includes:
- Guide: as in the classes, the language used will be Spanish. Having in mind the experience with the foreign students, the language will be easily comprehended by the participants.
- Transportation by bus or minibus, depending on the number of students.
- Entrance tickets for all the monuments visited.
Complementary courses (Prices depend on the number of students):
- Course of Sevillanas, a traditional Andalusian dance, which consists of four parts.
- Flamenco course.
- Guitar course, flamenco and classic melodies.
- Horse rides.
- Ski courses in Sierra Nevada.
- Cooking classes
- Ceramic classes