From Instituto Mediterráneo Sol we are pleased to publish the start dates of our ELE teacher training courses for 2020. From this moment we open enrollment in the courses for 2020.
Our Spanish language school in Granada, accredited by the Cervantes Institute, organizes these courses since 2002 with a great reception every year. So, next year we will open 9 calls for courses of 6 and 4 weeks duration.
ELE training courses
iNMSOl is an educational center committed to quality teaching. In addition to procuring content in accordance with the quality standards for our students, in iNMSOL we train the best professionals in the sector. Our ELE teacher training courses (Spanish as a foreign language) offer the necessary tools to face an ELE class at any level. Of course, everything conforms to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the requirements demanded by the Cervantes Institute, as an accredited center that we are.
Starting dates in 2020
The registration period is now open for all the dates that we will have available in 2020. They are the following:
- 13.01.2020 – 21.02.2020 – Intensive: 6 weeks duration
- 24.02.2020 – 03.04.2020 – Intensive: 6 weeks duration
- 06.04.2020 – 15.05.2020 – Intensive: 6 weeks duration
- 05.18.2020 – 06.26.2020 – Intensive: 6 weeks duration
- 06.07.2020 – 31.07.2020 – Superintensive: 4 weeks duration *
- 03.08.2020 – 28.08.2020 – Superintensive: 4 weeks duration *
- 31.08.2020 – 25.09 2020 – Superintensive: 4 weeks duration *
- 28.09.2020 – 06.11.2020 – Intensive: 6 weeks duration
- 09.11.2020 – 18.12.2020 – Intensive: 6 weeks duration
* Superintensive courses have the same content and the same number of classes; You will have more classes a day, for less weeks.
How to enroll in our ELE courses?
Enrollment in ELE teacher training courses (Spanish as a foreign language) can be done comfortably from home. You only need to enter our website and fill out the online form, through the following link:
Then you must make the advance payment of € 200 (through the online payment platform or by bank transfer).
Once the form and advance payment have been received, the school will send the course confirmation and additional information.
Do you need more info? Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wait for you!